Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the care and welfare, resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the opportunities and support you need to build a successful career.
We are seeking an experienced motivated Storeperson To contribute to the provision effective and efficient delivery of the Stores Service within an allocated geographical and client base in support of the Stores and Transport service within the BSR Contract . This role will see you based at DST Main Store Edinburgh in a Perm Fulltime role.
You responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Ensure contractual obligations are met with respect to service delivery IAW CWBD, procedures and instructions, statement of works and Broadspectrum procedures and instructions.
- Receipt, Maintenance, Storage, Issue and Disposal of stores including inventory accounting and management
- Utilise the Roman, CVS, Defence Transaction Processor (DTP), ChemAlert and other systems as required
- Manage Dangerous Goods including ChemAlert data and register
- Actively participate in Broadspectrum ‘vision’ to include safety, quality, customer service and environment as a culture and a way of doing business
- Attend training and development to assist with multi-skilling and personal growth.
- Ensure competency skills and licences are maintained and attend appropriate training
- Assist the Stores Supervisor with record keeping and documentation
- Participate in monthly Toolbox Meetings
- Assist the Stores Supervisor with HSE Site Inspections
- Promote safety in the workplace
- Receive and record customer complaints.
- Advise Store Supervisor of any issue which may affect service delivery or client relationships
- Assist with client satisfaction and service performance
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Stores Supervisor consistent within the employee skill and competence level.
- Provide transport of stores and undertake forklift tasking as required
- Transport Tasks as Directed.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Stores
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Excel, Word and Email – Internet applications
- Drivers licence applicable to vehicles on site (Car / Medium Rigid Truck)
- Fork lift certificate of competency code (HR) a must
- Dangerous Goods Aware
- The applicant for this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance. As a result of this requirement the applicant must be an Australian Citizen.
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of your trade qualifications and proof of Citizenship.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.