Broadspectrum in partnership with the Australian Defence Force are seeking experienced Data Coordinators to transfer data from excel spreadsheets into the maintenance management systems. This will assist to develop and maintain maintenance plans for all maintainable assets, across all service lines, to allow effective resource planning and utilization.
This is a permanent full time position based at the Defence Plaza on Bourke St, VIC.
- Coordinate and Process SAP master data changes in line with procedures.
- Liaise with Planners and internal and external customers and Site personnel, to ensure maintenance plans and tasks are accurate and compliant.
- Ensure that technical procedures, work instructions, inspection and check lists are available when required within these technical packages and distribute through the QA system.
- Carry out Mass changes in SAP as requested
- Ensure WHS and Task Instructions are embedded in all activity plans
- Proactively manage maintenance requests and follow up tasks
- Resource plan optimisation process
- Ensure contractor and vendor lists are accurately maintained
- Proactively review and manage backlog aging
Experience & Skills required
- Possess relevant qualifications in Data Science/Data analytics or Engineering is desirable
- Experience in the use of maintenance management systems
- Demonstrated management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated written communication and IT skills.
- An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience and understanding of the Audit process
- High level of computer skills, including MS Word, Excel and Power point
Please visit the Careers section of our website or click “APPLY” to forward your application CV, along with copies of any relevant qualifications. To be considered for this role, you will be required to undertake an Australian Federal Police Check and a pre-employment medical assessment.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 106124